Our Bar will be open from 12noon-10pm Tuesday -Sunday and from 4pm-10pm Mondays.
Our Restaurant will be open Tues-Thursday 12-2:30pm & 6pm-9pm // Friday & Saturday 12-2:30pm & 5pm - 8:30pm and Sunday 12-4pm .
We have been closely monitoring the Governments advice and therefore have the following Guidelines in place.
•face masks covering mouth and nose must be worn upon entry to the pub, until seated at your allocated table. Masks should also be worn when using toilets and upon leaving premises
•restaurant bookings are restricted to one household/support bubble
•If you are thinking of joining us for a drink, please arrive as normal check in,
and we will direct you to an available table, again one household/bubble per table.
•all orders will be taken at your table, including for just drinks,
please do not come up to the bar
•upon arrival to the pub please check in for Test & Trace at the entrance
and we will show you to your table
•our diary is now open, taking bookings up to 14days in advance, bookings can be made by email or call 01621868154
• limited restaurant tables, maximum 4 covers, booking is highly recommended.
Walk ins will be accommodated where possible
• 15 garden tables available, maximum 6 covers, rule of six applies, booking highly recommended
• our menu will also be available to takeaway, collection only.
Pre order is advised with as much notice as possible
•no standing inside the pub at anytime
•Last orders for drinks will be at 9:30pm with prompt closing at 10pm.
Entry to The Bell Inn through Main Front Door, Exit through conservatory door.
Please do not visit The Bell Inn if you or a member of your household is
feeling unwell or showing symptoms.
To avoid risks of transmission and stay as safe as possible, you should always maintain social distancing with people you do not live.
You should only have close social contact with others in your household and support bubble. You should:
• only socialise indoors with members of your own household/support bubble
• only socialise outdoors in a group of up to six people from different households
• limit your interaction with anyone outside the group you are attending these places with even if you see other people you know, for example, in a restaurant.
Bathroom and touch points will be cleaned and sanitised regularly.
Tables and Chairs will be cleaned and sanitised when vacated.
Please leave glasses and plates for our staff to clear safely.
Our Staff will be wearing face masks at all times.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Bell Inn. We would like to thank you in advance for following the Governments Guidelines and our own to help us all stay safe. 🔔
Click to add yourself to our mailing list
and keep up to date with menus and more!